DiSC is the universal language of understanding oneself, others and the sense of community that powers self-recognition, progress, stability and accuracy all at the same time and for everyone’s benefit. The podcasts below are designed to offer enlightenment for a more fulfilled life for you and those you interact with.
For DiSC Classic Blue Paper Profile Users:
Choose the highest score on Graph III of your profile for the first letter and the next highest score on Graph III for the second letter. If the difference between the two segment scores is more than three (3), just use the highest score.
Podcast Basic Descriptions for each DiSC® Style
- This style emphasizes getting immediate results, assuming authority, questioning status quo and seeks opportunities for individual accomplishments
- This style emphasizes: outspokenness, a strong need for stimulation, fast thinking/acting, overt optimism and, desiring the power to shape their own environment to fulfill their need to be extraordinary
- This style emphasizes: a need for stimulation, to externalize ideas and have them acknowledged, acting and working with others, strong action, change-seeking with immediate progress and satisfaction
- This style emphasizes: a strong need for “connection” to others, strong expression of feelings and ideas, stimulation-focused and, to feel “wanted by others”.
- This style emphasizes: being welcoming, easy going, patience, trusting, pronounced need for collaboration and sense of community and, acceptance.
- This style emphasizes: patience, stability, harmony, “connection” to others and “giving of oneself” to maintain a sense of community
- This style emphasizes: accommodation of people and situations, being a good listener, interpreting others in a positive light, patience and placing the needs of others above their own
- This style emphasizes: being modest, soft-spoken, servicing others, a stable environment, resisting change, minimizing exposure to threats
- This style emphasizes: being careful, self-control, stability, even pace, aversion to risk, details and acting so properly as to be above reproach.
- This style emphasizes: being reserved, acting methodically, being precise, objective analysis, security/safety, correctness.
- This style emphasizes: critical thinking, challenge, accuracy, objective results, logic, high standards, control to reduce risk
- This style emphasizes: tough-mindedness, determination, skepticism, competency, control of self and environment, non-vulnerability
DiSC® is a registered trademark of Wiley Publishing