Everything DiSC® Management is a virtual or classroom training and personalized learning experience proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role.
Participants deepen their understanding of themselves, their direct reports, and their own managers using the DiSC® model while learning how their management style influences their approach to decision-making, time management, and problem-solving. Participants walk away with concrete strategies to help them adapt to the styles of their direct reports, enabling them to bring out the best in their people, no matter where they are.
Management Learning Experience
Everything DiSC® Management offers a customizable development solution proven to increase the effectiveness of anyone in a management role–whether managing direct reports or the relationship with their own manager. It’s composed of four parts: an assessment, a comprehensive profile report, a classroom facilitation experience (optional), and follow-up tools.
The research-validated online assessment asks participants to respond to behavioral statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s Management priorities, preferences, and tendencies based on the DiSC® model. Built using the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant receives precise insights to personalize their experience.
The Everything DiSC® Management Profile offers participants insight into their strengths and challenges as managers and how to adapt their style to meet the needs of the people they manage—making them more effective managers. In this 27-page profile, participants will:
- Discover their DiSC® management style
- Explore strategies for effectively directing and delegating
- Learn to create motivating environments
- Deepen their ability to develop others based on each individual’s potential
- Improve their working relationship with their own manager
The profile comes to life with the Everything DiSC® Management Facilitation Kit, offering a virtual or classroom experience that engages and educates. With a dynamic, modular design, a customizable presentation, and contemporary videos, your participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of their personalized profile and a memorable experience that inspires lasting behavior change.
The Follow-Up Tools
Explore the variety of supplemental reports and tools we offer to enhance your learning experience. Below are a few of the follow-up tools you can utilize with this program.
- COMPARISON REPORTS – Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
- TEAM VIEW – With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC® maps.
- GROUP CULTURE REPORT – Determine the group’s DiSC® culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision-making and risk-taking.