Every practitioner utilizing the DiSC® approach requires a comprehensive manual that delves into the research supporting the full range of Everything DiSC® programs.
This comprehensive guide aids HR professionals and those in Learning & Development in developing all members of their organization to become better managers, co-workers, salespeople, and leaders with the Everything DiSC® assessment program.
Written in easy-to-understand language yet, also with detailed supporting psychometric testing covering accuracy, reliability, and consistency; this professional manual offers excellent support in delivering the suite of Everything DiSC® assessments to any organization or to any individual. This soft-covered edition is 234 pages and covers all research and theory to give any trainer or coach an in-depth overview of the DiSC® model and a variety of applications with examples.
The table of contents includes:
- DiSC® Overview and Theory
- Methodology of Development
- Administration and Scoring of the Assessment
- The DiSC® Scales and Styles: Reliability and Validity
- Demographic Considerations
- The Everything DiSC® Comparison Report
- Interpretation of Results