Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders® lays out a clear path for helping leaders at all levels make the connection between their DiSC® style and leadership. Bringing together best practices from 300 experts in over 150 organizations, the important work of the most prominent scholars, and over four years of additional research and development, this all-inclusive classroom and online program approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship (as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC® Management). One unified model of leadership—vision, alignment, and execution—it focuses on helping leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Work of Leaders Learning Experience
Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders® is a classroom training and personalized learning experience that connects unique leadership styles to real-world demands. One unified model of leadership—Vision, Alignment, and Execution—helps leaders understand their own leadership styles and how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations. It comprises four parts: an assessment, a comprehensive profile report, a classroom facilitation experience (optional), and follow-up tools.
The research-validated, online assessment asks participants to respond to behavioral statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s Work of Leaders priorities. Built using the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant receives precise insights to personalize their experience.
The Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Profile provides detailed, context-specific feedback based on the Vision, Alignment, and Execution framework and the three drivers associated with each step. In this 23-page profile, participants will receive personalized strategies for:
- Crafting a Vision through exploration, boldness, and testing assumptions
- Building Alignment through clarity, dialog, and inspiration
- Championing Execution through momentum, structure, and feedback
The profile comes to life with the Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Facilitation Kit, offering a classroom experience that engages and educates. With a dynamic, modular design, a customizable presentation, contemporary videos, and 36 podcast segments specific to Vision, Alignment and Execution, your participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of their personalized profile and a memorable experience that inspires lasting behavior change.
The Follow Up Tools
Explore the variety of supplemental reports and tools we offer to enhance your learning experience. Below are a few of the follow-up tools you can utilize with this program.
- COMPARISON REPORTS – Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
- TEAM VIEW – With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC® maps.
- WORK OF LEADERS GROUP REPORT – Bring together participant data to provide a composite overview of the group. This report’s graphs illustrate the group’s approach to Vision, Alignment, and Execution and help explore the group’s overall strengths and challenges to create an action plan for success.