An Intro to MyEverythingDiSC®
MyEverythingDiSC® is a FREE mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that is exclusive to the Everything DiSC® solutions. An important capstone to any learning program, this follow-up site cements the lessons that users are introduced to in their Everything DiSC® profiles and classroom experiences, extending their learning into the future.
MyEverythingDiSC® enables learners to actively incorporate their new DiSC® knowledge into their daily work. It offers them insights into their own DiSC® style and strategies for working and communicating with others. [ download the MyEverythingDiSC® brochure ]
How MyEverythingDisc® Works
Participants are required to create a FREE MyEverythingDiSC® account and import their completed Everything DiSC® profile. Their EPIC administrator can turn on access to all or part of MyEverythingDiSC® at any point of the assessment process or as a follow-up after their classroom training (download our Best Practices Guide for tips on when you might turn on access).
Learners are able to access their DiSC® profile, information about their style, reports, and customers through Customer Interaction Maps (exclusive to the Everything DiSC® Sales profile), and their Comparisons. Both individual and group comparisons can be created and offer content exclusive to MyEverythingDiSC®.
MyEverythingDiSC® Participant Take-Aways
- Access profiles anytime, with any device
- Deepen understanding of the theory and research behind Everything DiSC®
- Learn more about how their DiSC® styles impact workplace preferences
- Invite others to compare DiSC® styles—and accept invites to compare with others
- Create Customer Interaction Maps for improving sales relationships (Exclusive to Everything DiSC® Sales)