When a persons DiSC Personality Test finds a primary “Conscientiousness” or a High C Personality, that person is task oriented.
So don’t attempt or expect to be their friend before working with them a short while. Friendship may develop later, but it’s not a priority for the High C Personality as it would be with the High i Personality. They need their questions answered in detail, so give them data. They are time-disciplined, so be sensitive and respect their schedules.
Be systematic, logical, well prepared, and exact with them. Give them time to make decisions and work independently. Support people with a High C DiSC Profile in their organized, thoughtful approach to problem solving. Allow them to verbalize in full detail.
Rely on them to conduct research, crunch numbers, and perform detailed footwork for the work group. Do not expect the High C Personalities to be leaders or outspoken contributors. Be patient, thorough, well prepared, detail-oriented, business-like, and set appropriate guidelines and exact deadlines.
When working with the High C – DiSC Personality Test – help them to:
- Balance their lives with both interaction and tasks
- Lighten up and view people and tasks less seriously and critically
- Share their knowledge and expertise with others
- Maintain high expectations for high priority items on their task list
- Shoot for realistic deadlines and parameters
When selling to a person with a High C – DiSC Personality Test – Make sure you:
- Be prepared to answer their questions as soon as possible
- Avoid social talk – greet cordially but proceed quickly to the task
- Document how and why something applies – tell them both the pros and cons
- Give them time to evaluate and think; avoid pushing them into a hasty decision
- Hone your skills in logic and practicality – deliver what you promise
When Socializing with a High C – DiSC Personality Test – Be sure to:
- Listen to their concerns, reasoning, and suggestions
- Respond rather formally and politely – using a logical approach
- Acknowledge them privately about their logical thinking ability
- Focus on how pleased you are with their procedures
- Solicit their insights and suggestions
Need help using the DiSC Personality Test for developing your workplace team? Just give us a call!
Learn more about:
Here is the full line of DiSC Profiles :
- Everything DiSC Workplace (online)
- Everything DiSC Sales (online)
- Everything DiSC Management (online)
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders (online)
- Everything DiSC 363 for Leaders (online)
- DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile (online)
- DiSC Classic Profile (the original paper version)